Sunday 7 July 2013

Luxury Handbag Giftbags- Lulu Guinness Style

Well, today I decided to take up a challenge posed by SVG Cuts, using their designer handbag files to create a gift bag.   Because I do have a bit of a love for handbags, this was the ideal challenge for me AND because I adore Lulu Guinness's quirky style I decided to use her for inspiration.  Lets face it these will be the only version of Lulu's bags I can probably afford!  I hope you like.

  I wanted something quick today to give me my craft fix, because there was a certain Scotsman playing and winning Wimbledon that I just had to watch on TV!  









My second project today (and a bit of yesterday) also relates to time, it started off with a thought of Hickory Dickory Dock, but then somehow turned into a Grandmother clock with a sewing theme.  This clock really works as I managed to dismantle a cheap clock and add the mechanism to this one.

 Remember , everything you see on this Blog is made of paper and card.

Have a great week, don't work too hard!

Galloway Beltie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment