Sunday 21 July 2013

All White?

Sunday night again, sigh.  But another great weekend of crafting, sun worshiping and even doing some of my uni assignment.  Must be getting better at this whole 'life balance' thing!.  So what have I made this weekend?  A few things actually.  Last weeks Ice Town, got me thinking how much I like 'white'.  So ,with summer in mind this time, I decided to have a go at Ashbee Designs Shadow Box.  The Butterflies, were embossed with my Cuttlebug and the script embossing folder before assembling - a bit fiddly, but my good, tacky glue helped get it stuck together.

Here is the finished box, all ready with a hook on the back for  wall hanging.  Now who do I know that likes Butterflies?!



  

The Eiffel Tower.

Someone asked me this week if I can make an Eiffel tower, I think he was joking.  The answer was yes, I made one of these for someone last year.  But, like I do, I made another today, just to prove I can.  It's the Eiffel tower, so the embellishments just have to be 'love' related.



There you go Keith!


 Piano Times

The last thing I want to show you all this week is my Piano Box.  I played a bit as a child, could probably just about manage to knock out Chopsticks if I tried now, but I wonder if I would have practiced more if I had had one of these to play!  This is on my desk at work just now, filled with some sweets that a very kind colleague sent me a couple of weeks ago.  Yes, I did say a couple of weeks ago and Yes, there are some left - trying to be good, but they are there when the need arises.




I have made more than this over the weekend, but as the rest are surprises for people,  I can't post them.  Once they have been given and the 'gifter's give me permission to share I will.   Something to look forward to.

Have a great week, see you next Sunday.

Mhairi
x


No comments:

Post a Comment