Sunday 30 June 2013

Chill Out Sunday Makes: Topiary Tree and Caravaning!

Topiary Tree.

Today I made my second Paper Topiary Tree, the first I made last week and had to correct a few issues.  Today,  this one went well no issues, at least crafty ones:  I did manage to stand on the plug of my glue gun with my bare foot; ouch! (that's not actually what I said, but you get the picture).  

What do you need :  Styrofoam ball; 6mm dowel, quick dry cement, high gsm card for the planter and lower gsm paper to make paper flowers; a glue gun, decorative tacking pins and Tacky Glue.
Here is todays:




Vintage Caravan

With all the talk of Glastonbury and of course up and coming local music festivals Eden and Wickerman, I have been thinking about Glamping and Caravaning.    So here's my take on a my 1970's and 80's holidays in a little tin can with my parents and big sisters - off we'd go to Aviemore, Abba (or Lena Martell if we lost out to Mum)  on the 'tape deck' and me stuck in the back between sisters, one foot either side of the centre console, plastic bag in hand, just in case!  



No comments:

Post a Comment